The TCCI reciprocating compressor design provides high quality and low cost options in both a 2-cylinder and rugged 4-cylinder that is available in 4 displacement sizes. More than 60,000,000 compressors have been produced since 1957 using this system of splash agitation, pressure differential, and oil return.
- High load ball bearings and all cast iron wear surfaces.
- High 10.3 cu. in. (169 cc) capacity.
- High strength, light weight aluminum construction.
- Swedish steel reed valves.
- Double End-Capped PAG 100 oil.
- Extra large oil sump.
K and N Type
470 cc/rev, 560 cc/rev, 657 cc/rev
R-134a, R-404a, R-407c, R-507
|Number of Cylinders||
Suction Fitting on Top or Rear