CNC Machine Operator
TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
TCCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customer’s plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
TCCI is focused on advancing innovation and growth in mechanical and electrical compressor products. To support our expansion, we are expanding our CNC team. The CNC Machine Operator is vital for ensuring precision, quality, and efficiency. Responsibilities include setting up and operating CNC machines, monitoring product quality, and making necessary adjustments. Experience in machine operation, materials, and programming is crucial for accuracy. Safety adherence and meticulous production data documentation contribute to maintaining quality standards, making the CNC Machine Operator a key contributor to our manufacturing success.
- Operates the CNC machine, sets it up for casting parts, and conducts inspections to verify product adherence to specifications.
- Analyzes guides, samples, charts, or collaborates with supervisors to determine setup requirements.
- Initiates machine startup, continuously monitors operations, makes adjustments as necessary, and halts production when the specified product quantity is achieved.
- Conducts machine inspections to assess the need for adjustments.
- Interprets blueprints, plans, materials, and specifications while adhering to international standards and machining parameters.
- Validates settings by measuring positions, inspecting initial parts, and sample workpieces.
- Documents activities by recording them in production and quality logs.
- Adhere to Quality Control Plans.
- Collaborate with Quality to analyze and interpreting CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) data.
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a CNC Operator in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering blueprints and CNC programs.
- Strong knowledge of CNC machine operation and maintenance.
- Familiarity with measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, and gauges.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for extended periods.
- Knowledge of safety protocols and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Top candidates will possess the awareness of 5S (Sort, Set, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) are critical concepts in the realm of manufacturing and workplace organization, contributing significantly to operational efficiency, safety, and overall productivity.
High School Diploma or GED required.