Global Corporate Controller
TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
TCCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customer’s plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
TCCI is looking to grow its finance team in support of organizational expansion. In support of our growth and new market opportunities, the Company is seeking to hire a Global Corporate Controller. Reporting to the CFO (Chief Financial Officer), the Corporate Controller is responsible for overseeing the accounting function of the organization. The Global Corporate Controller will also play a pivotal role by offering high-level financial oversight and diving into the details with granular accounting tasks.
TCCI’s ideal candidate will thrive in serving as the global accounting functional lead and will perform external audit planning and execution activities in order to maintain a global audit relationship. This individual will be able to identify and drive best practices in accounting and back-office finance activities. At TCCI, the Global Corporate Controller will have the opportunity to be at the heart of financial strategy, planning, and operational execution. As the Corporate Controller you will work closely with the functional leadership team and provide key financial information and analysis necessary to streamline and optimize our operational activities.
– Oversee accounting operations and month end close process for US operating entities, Hong Kong sales entity, and other investment and holding companies. Ensure proper review of financial statements close procedures, as well as key balance sheet reconciliations to provide assurance of results.
– Lead and grow a team of 4-6 direct / indirect reports within United States, as well as functional accounting responsibility for China, India, Argentina and Germany.
– Accountable for global consolidation of actual results; partner with Global Finance Director and Global Compliance and Treasury Director to ensure integrity of financial data and on time submission of external and internal reports according to deadlines.
– Work closely with global external auditors to plan, execute, and maintain the global audit relationship. Provide leadership to ensure understanding and sign-off by auditors on TCCI accounting practice.
– Monitor accounting practices and procedures globally to ensure GAAP compliance.
– Reinforce Internal control procedures in accounting operations; Support Global Compliance Director in performing periodic internal control testing to ensure compliance.
– Act as champion for Accounting related process improvement and systems implementation initiatives. Search out ways to create efficiencies and quality related to accounting processes.
– Support CFO and other Leadership team members with special initiatives and other duties as assigned.
– 10 years of progressive experience in finance or accounting
– Demonstratable experience with global ERP systems
– 3-5 years of people leadership experience
– Understanding and experience in manufacturing companies will be advantageous.
– Exposure to international environments business environments is strongly regarded.
– Experience in public accounting or large corporate environments is strongly regarded.
– Uncompromised integrity, quality focused, strong attention to detail.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance; CPA certification highly preferred