Human Resources Manager
TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
T/CCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customer’s plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
T/CCI is looking to grow our Decatur, IL based Human Resources organization. In support of our growth and new market opportunities, the Company is seeking to hire an HR Manager to support our Decatur operation. In this role, the HR Manager will work with internal stakeholders inside our Engineering Purchasing, Quality, and Manufacturing teams to create an exceptional employee experience focused on professional growth, employee engagement, and positioning the organization for current & future growth. Additionally, this role is viewed as a member of the Decatur site leadership team as well as an external representative of the Company, partnering with organizations in the local community and state level.
- Partners with Site Leader on talent development programs, performance management, site communications, and to execute HR strategies,
- Serve as first point of contact for employees & managers to provide leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes.
- Work with senior leadership, HR, and functional leaders to create feedback loops to ensure the Company maintains our employee centric culture and incorporates the voice of the employee base into sustainable actions for improvement
- Responsible for the administration and execution of the bi-weekly payroll process. Ensure compliance to all internal & external regulations & policies.
- Serve as the point of contact for employee benefit topics. Work with senior leadership and HR team to administer the Company’s medical, dental, vision, and other benefit offerings.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Demonstrable experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in an HRIS system
- Technical recruitment experience
Bachelors of Science in Business Management, Psychology, or equivalent is required; Masters in HR, Industrial Relations, or I/O Psychology preferred