TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
TCCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customers’ plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
TCCI is actively expanding its shipping and receiving department to facilitate its growth and capitalize on emerging market prospects. To this end, the company is actively recruiting a Material Handler who will focus on providing support to prepare and fill inbound customer orders. The Material Handler will also receive orders from inbound trucks and stock items in their assigned location within the warehouse.
Within this role, the Material Handler will collaborate closely with the shipping office to support organizational needs. The primary aim is to ensure the company consistently delivers products of exceptional quality that precisely align with the demands of our valued customers.
– Inspect forklift daily at the start of the shift ensuring all safety features are operation.
– Verify all counts, quantities and descriptions of products and materials received, shipped, or warehoused.
– Pick, check and load products accurately on/off trailers and to/from designated areas of the facility.
– Move materials around facility using pallets or crates.
– Stack loads in correct storage bays, following inventory-control instructions.
– Labeling and checking orders for accuracy.
– Responsible for the overall Safety and cleanliness of equipment and area.
– Assure all materials shipped and warehoused are handled in a manner that prevents damage.
– Operates forklift to assist in loading and unloading trucks.
– Assists supervisor and other employees as needed.
– Forklift operation experience.
– Ability to effectively communicate with management and team members.
– Perform basic math functions.
– Basic Computer skills.
– Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
– Ability to perform tasks under pressure, and within a deadline-driven environment.
– Ability to handle detail-oriented work.
– Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or scheduled form.
– At least 2+ years of current forklift experience
– Shipping and receiving experience
– Intentional self-starter who takes initiative and proactively seeks out value-add opportunities
High School Diploma or GED required.