TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
TCCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customers’ plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
TCCI is actively expanding its Production team in Decatur, IL, to facilitate its growth and capitalize on emerging market prospects. To this end, the company is actively recruiting a Production Operator who will focus on feeding raw materials into machines, operating machines, making repairs to machines as needed, replacing parts, and testing finished materials for compliance.
– Follow required safety and work procedures
– Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during shift
– Report on defective products or machinery
– Feed raw material or parts to automated / semi-automated or hand operated machines and equipment
– Installing parts in specified relationship to each other.
– Stocking and setting up assigned workstation according to assigned documents.
– Using hand and torque tools, presses, washers, functional test stands, and assembly lines.
– Inspect parts for defects using instruments, gages, and measuring devices as specified in the control plans.
– 1+ years of manufacturing experience preferred
– Prior experience as a production operation
– Forklift experience
High School Diploma or GED required.