TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
TCCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customers’ plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
TCCI is actively expanding its Quality team in Decatur, IL, to facilitate its growth and capitalize on emerging market prospects. To this end, the company is actively recruiting a Quality Technician who will focus on improving customer satisfaction by improving the Quality of TCCI Products and Services while reducing failures and conformity to specifications.
– Develop and maintain inspection reports
– Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
– Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
– Perform inspections across all stages of production
– Prepare and maintain test data for review
– Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
– Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
– Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
– Experience in manufacturing or quality setting
– Knowledge of product development processes
– Geometric Tolerance
– Experience with measuring tools such as Calipers, Micrometers, CMM, Scanner, and various gages
– Blue Print Reading
– Ability to effectively communicate with quality engineers and production floor
– Proficiency in Excel
– Ability to learn and use technology systems
– Strong Communication Skills
– 2+ years in quality position
– 2+ years manufacturing experience
– 1-2 years quality documentation experience
– Mechanical background
– Auditing experience
High School Diploma or GED required.