TCCI Manufacturing is a world leader in compressor technology for commercial vehicle, automotive and same-day delivery vehicles. Our global footprint spans 10 locations across the US, China, India, Germany, UK, Ireland, Spain, Argentina, Mexico, and Argentina—employing more than 650 employees worldwide.
TCCI has become one of the leading global Electric Compressor (EC) Manufacturers for the commercial & heavy-duty sectors, as well as automotive specialty vehicle markets. As we look to the future, we will pioneer technology in electrification and support our customer’s plans for a full electrification solution that includes vehicle production, charging, route planning and infrastructure.
TCCI is looking to grow our Sales organization. In support of our growth and new market opportunities, the Company is seeking to hire a Sales Coordinator to support our customers within our mechanical and electrical compressor product segments. In this role, the Sales Coordinator will work with internal stakeholders inside our Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, and Manufacturing teams to ensure the Company meets the needs of our customers. Additionally, this role will work with customers and end users to help them develop solutions that meet their unique product & customer service needs.
- Coordinate sales data by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Respond to complaints from customers
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform customers of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or EDI and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Input future production orders based on unusual assemblies
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Maintain customer price books and cross-references
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered
- Demonstrable skills in MS Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving while multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn
- Dynamics NAV ERP (or general ERP experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required